The Old Glass Boats.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 21, 2014, 02:04:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
News
     Welcome to
The Old Glass Boats
T.W.M.                         Lips Sealed
Search:     Advanced search
** Home Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register*
1125 Posts in 322 Topics by 159 Members Latest Member: bpin310
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Florida Glasspar Club having a G3 Rally in September  (Read 2847 times)
boatsnmotors
Bluejacket.

« on: August 04, 2011, 02:05:24 PM »

The Florida Glasspar Club will be having a regional G3 Rally in September at Elite Resorts in Salt Springs Florida on the 23rd 24th and 25 of September. Anyone owning a Glasspar Boat is welcome to participate. 
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
BentMike
Bluejacket.

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 06:59:06 AM »

I'm sorry I missed the rally this year. I bought a 1970 Glasspar/Larson G3 Catalina with a Merc 1150 (#3 and 4 cyl bad - Gave away) before next rally it will have a new Merc 115 Pro XS. Boat is In great contition and was in warm storage almost 30 years. This boat is answering one of my bucket list items from my pre-teen years. Yahoo! I plan to keep in Lakeland , Fl. have fun on the near by lakes next year.
Hoggar
Coxswain.

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 08:48:03 AM »

Hi Mike and welcome to TOGB! Its prity dead here. I haven't had much activity in a long time.
Far be it from me to send someone away but you might want to look at the http://www.classicglasspars.com/
Good luck and please post some pictures of your boat we love to see them almost as much as we like to play in them!

Hõggar.

There Is a very fine line between
  "Hobby" and "Mental Illness".

1961 Elgin.
1967 Johnson Surfer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: