The Old Glass Boats.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2020, 06:10:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
News
     Welcome to
The Old Glass Boats
T.W.M.                       
Search:     Advanced search
** Home Home Help Search Gallery Calendar Login Register*
1125 Posts in 322 Topics by 170 Members Latest Member: Sidcraft builder
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 14' Classic Power Boat !  (Read 7641 times)
chuckcarey
Bluejacket.

« on: February 20, 2009, 03:50:20 PM »

This VERY RARE ( make it your speed racer ! ! ) 14-foot boat was built in 1959 by Shell Lake Boat Co in Wisconsin. It has two cockpits with a bridge deck in-between and it was recently painted with fresh coats of red and white Interlux Brightside Polyurethane on the deck and sides. Yes, This is the same boat i purchase last week. I purchase it for the motor to installed on my G-3 " California Girl ".  I was thinking about keeping , but i don't need 5 boats as my wife was telling me. Have titles for boat and trailer.

As you'll see in one of the photos the boat did not have a windshield, but there has been a classic split windshield added.

It also has a bilge pump, super-classic bowlight , rechromed vintage hardware, two new upholstered seats, a new transom, rebuilt floor,and a nice 1994 Easy Loader galvanized trailer with working running lights and tires just over 1 year old ! PLEASE NOTE : NO Motor

Price for boat,and trailer on CRAIGLIST is $1,100.00 , but special pricing to GSG Members , call or e-mail at 1-800-637-9190 ( this is my company in home phone 800 number also accept credit cards ...all or part of purchase ) , e-mail mvchippewa@verizon.net. Sorry no trades. Thank you for looking. Chuck
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 04:04:50 PM by chuckcarey » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: